Santa Barbara Contractors Association Application
We would like to say, Thank you for considering a membership with the SBCA! Upon completing of the SBCA membership application you will receive a email confirmation of your submission. Please note: all applications are pending approval of our board of directors. This allows our Association the opportunity to ensure quality, licensed and good moral business resources to our members and the community.
Your SBCA membership includes:
- Our Online Directory: Looking good, working great!
- Subscription to our eWeekly Newsletter
- Professional Network of Santa Barbara, California's leading industry businesses. Local resources for construction industry related professionals and homeowners.
- Member Exclusive Invitations to Events, Seminars / Workshops, Vendor Fairs and more.
- New online calendar format making our events page user friendly.
- Community Outreach and youth mentoring opportunities through Partners In Education and TRADEART Foundation.
- SBCA Educational Institute and Training Center... covering Industry Standards, Sexual Harassment, Safety regulations and DIY Home Improvement resources.*
- Business Resources including Got Safety, HR services, ClearPathGPS, The Contractors Plan, AOI Insurance, American Riviera Business Banking, Contractors Coach, Legal services and more.*
- Business and Individual Membership Portals available with individual representative profiles.
- Member Portals with exclusive offers tailored to your membership type.
- Online Invoicing and Payment Center...providing access to membership and event registration 24/7.
- Upgraded Online Listings: Very helpful if you don't already have a website, upgrade your listing to include more details/media for clients.
- Our Professional Business Memberships also include a business listing in our printed and online directory. Each business member may select up to three (3) category options. Additional categories available by contacting the SBCA office at email@example.com or by calling (805) 884-1100.*
- SBCA Golden State Planroom and SBCA Sub-Elements applications.*
- Free Job Postings, Local Events, Weekly Reports and Updates.
- Business Offers from local restaurants, 2-1 Tasting Passes at wineries/breweries and other Member Benefits that include deals at Choice Hotels, Southwest Airlines, Dodge Dealership, Momentum Visa Card, Exxon Mobile and more.
- AND, much more we will tell you about once we get it all up and running.