We would like to say, Thank you for considering a membership with the SBCA! Upon completing of the SBCA membership application you will receive a email confirmation of your submission. Please note: all applications are pending approval of our board of directors. This allows our Association the opportunity to ensure quality, licensed and good moral business resources to our members and the community.
Your membership helps us fund valuable educational programs, safety programs, California Statewide planroom, bidding project information, networking opportunities, industry legal and safety updates, group insurance and other related opportunities for the construction industry. We also cultivate interaction between the business and non-profit sectors through public awareness of civic groups and programs serving the construction industry and underprivileged in our community. By bringing people together, we provide financial assistance and support through volunteerism to many local organizations.
New Things to Look Forward to in Your Membership:
- A New Directory Listing Format Online with the ability for our members to link directly to your company website.
- Upgraded Online Listings: Very helpful if you don't already have a website, upgrade your listing to include more details/media for clients.
- Great Advertising Opportunities including our printed and online directories, Social Media, Website, Newsletter, and Events.
- Acknowledgements and awards that strength your business including the Women in the Industry, Forks & Nails Legal and Insurance Seminar, Golf Tournament, Construction Awards, Casino Night, and our Holiday Gala.
- Community Outreach including participation in local parades, walks for cause, and other events including surf rider.
- Membership Tiers:
- Contractor Membership $350.00
- Associate Member $300.00
- Secondary Membership $ 100.00
- Annual and Event Sponsorship Opportunities
- New Events calendar format making our events page user friendly. Register for monthly events, workshops, seminars and meetings.
- New Members Benefits including a free yearly labor law poster.
- e-Weekly Newsletter with monthly tailgate safety topics, educational series blog, construction monitoring reports, plus employment resources, online classified adverts and exclusive industry discounts.
- Access to our Statewide Planroom with unlimited downloads for both private and public projects (a $3000/year value)
- Exclusive Members program rates at the SBCA Trade School
- Smooth Invoicing...available online 24/7 with personalized customer service.
- AND, much more!
Your SBCA membership includes: Professional Network of Santa Barbara, California's leading industry businesses. Local resources for construction industry related professionals and homeowners.
A Professional Business listing in our printed and online directory. Each business member may select up to three (3) category options. Additional categories available by contacting the SBCA office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (805) 884-1100. Our Online Directory: Looking good, working great!