Thank you for considering a membership with the SBCA!
Your membership helps us fund valuable educational programs, safety programs, local planroom & bidding project information, networking opportunities, industry, legal and safety updates, group insurance and other related opportunities for the construction industry. We also cultivate interaction between the business and non-profit sectors through public awareness of civic groups and programs serving the construction industry and the underprivileged in our community. By bringing people together, we provide financial assistance and support through volunteerism to many local organizations.
Upon completing of the SBCA membership application you will receive a email confirmation of your submission. Please note all applications are pending approval of our Board of Directors. This allows our association the opportunity to ensure quality, licensed and good moral business resources to our members and the community.
Your SBCA membership includes:
- Professional Network of Santa Barbara California's leading industry businesses. Local resources for construction industry related professionals and homeowners.
- Incredible in-person networking events to meet industry professionals, such as our annual Golf Tournament, Construction Awards, and Poker Night!
- Educational Webinars featuring amazing speakers with topics, such as Construction Legislation, Women In Construction, Productivity, Design Trends, Taxes, and more.
- Great advertising opportunities including our printed and online directories, Social Media, Website, Newsletter, and Events. Your Professional Business listing will be in our printed and online directory. Each business member may select up to three (3) category options. Additional categories available by contacting the SBCA office at email@example.com or by calling (805) 884-1100.
- E-Weekly Newsletters featuring Tailgate Topics, member spotlights, industry news plus employment resources, online classified adverts and exclusive industry discounts.
- Access to our local planroom with free viewing of all public projects. SBCA members receive $100.00 download credit and 20% off of print orders.
- Member only rates for GotSafety monthly subscriptions: Maintain OSHA Compliance, access safety topics, customized forms builders, document repository & Cal/OSHA citation & safety defense.
- Member benefits through are partners with Absolut HR: Free review of employee handbook, member rates for new employee handbook starting at $300.00, free resources for HR & Prevailing Wage questions.
- Members only pricing on Fleet Vehicles through our partnership with Momentum Group.
- SBCA Members receive discounts and benefits through our partnership with FuelSmart.
Contractor Membership | $350.00
Contractor Membership-Membership is appropriate for all Contractors, Subcontractor’s, licensed builders and the like.
Associate Member | $300.00
Designed for industry related professionals and companies who support the SBCA by providing benefits to our members. **Some member programs are not available to Associate Members, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get more info.
Secondary Membership | $100.00
Professional Secondary Business Memberships include all the benefits of your primary membership. (Sub-entity of a parent company that is actively a member, starts at $100 year and a $50 application fee)
Application Fee for All Memberships: $50.00